Just Trail Run Hungary - Just you and the trail
Just you and the trail
The very first short-distance trail running race of the Hard Dog Race brand! This time, without dogs!
Just a trail running race, but by no means “just one” trail running race!
JUST TRAIL RUN IS JUST A TRAIL RUNNING RACE, since…
…there are no built obstacles, you have “only” one opponent: yourself
…there is nothing else but the terrain, the landscape and your running shoes. Here you “just” have to run.
…there is no time cap, so you can freely experiment, what you can get out of yourself, what is suitable for you
… you don’t have to overthink anything, you just have to go for it!
… just put on your running shoes, take the first step, then another, then, another…
It’s an opportunity to test yourself and to discover what the terrain is like.
WHO ARE WE EXPECTING AT THE JTR COMPETITION?
Hobby runners, hobby trail runners who may just start jogging or are just getting to know running. Who wants a first, smaller challenge, or would like to try themselves in a competitive situation for the first time.
It can also be a good start for city runners, if they would like to try themselves in the field, to see what it’s like to run in nature, in the forest, on hills.
Anyone who wants to have a good run!
Date: April 30, 2023.
Distance: 6 km (+/-)
Time cap.: none
Women’s first 3 places
Men’s first 3 places
We’ve collected all documents you’ll need when you register on location.
You must hand in the PRINTED and SIGNED ORIGINALS when you arrive.
If you’re over 18, you’ll need the ’Data protection and portrait statement’ and the ’Declaration of liability’ documents.
If you’re not yet 18, you’ll also need the ’Declaration of parental liability’ as well. These declarations differ between Base and Junior events, please double-check which one pertains to you or your child.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS OF SELFLESS HUFF & PUFF
- All officially operating non-profit organisations registered in Hungary with any type of affiliation to dogs (shelters, animal rescue, rescue dog team, therapy animals etc.)
- During application, the name of the organisation must be listed at the team name (e.g. Retriever Rescue Team)
- If there are multiple teams from the same organisation, teams must be numbered (e.g. Animal Rescuers with Tattoos 1, Animal Rescuers with Tattoos 2 etc.)
- Email approval from the given organisation for the team’s use of the organisation’s name (the email must be sent from the official address of the organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please make sure to indicate during application with the team name that you wish to participate in the Selfless Huff & Puff program. Only teams that meet the listed requirements may take part in this 'championship'.