NOT JUST RUN - Hungary
Six legs, two hearts, many kids
SO WE ARE JUST RUNNING, OR NOT JUST RUNNING, WHAT«S THIS ABOUT THEN?
Of course we run! We run always under all circumstances, but like two years ago, this year will be a bit different too.
Besides our usual Base, Wild and Junior obstacle course running races, we dreamt up a new special concept in 2019 called Not Just Run, the joy run of the Hard Dog Race brand, in whose framework we support an important and noble cause.
This race goes past the bounds of OCR. The only obstacle here is nature itself, and your own boundaries. While the Base and Wild events have you tackle both artificial and natural obstacles, the only opponent here is yourself. The main role still goes to six legs, to hearts and one victory.
NOT JUST RUN
JUST RUN is already a race full of possibilities, but we at HDR never stop at the first step. We took the idea further, gave it a couple of twists and sprinkled some new content on top.
If you take part in NOT JUST RUN, you can be sure you won’t ’just’ run – each one of your footsteps will serve an important cause.
A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE IS ALREADY A NOBLE GOAL, WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO GIVE?
Not Just Run is the charity race of HDR wherein we support a non-profit organisation/foundation, or a good cause we deem important each year.
In 2019, we focused on shelters, and last year, we worked with the 10millióFa project. This year, in 2021, we plan to support a cause very close to our heart: childhood education and dog ownership culture.
Our main beneficiary is InDaHouse Egyesület, who, with the help of volunteers, hold one-on-one and group trainings to disadvantaged children living in villages in Borsod on a weekly basis. Their goal is to help children become proactive, responsible adults who will, in turn, make use of the support they received when raising their own children.
Besides supporting the organisation with a percentage of the Not Just Run race application fees, we plan to hold a series of lectures as well for the IndaHouse’s children groups with the help of Duna Dog Center Alapítvány, Aurora Borealis Oktatási
Besides supporting the organisation with a percentage of the Not Just Run race application fees, we plan to hold a series of lectures as well for the IndaHouse’s children groups with the help of Duna Dog Center Alapítvány, Aurora Borealis Oktatási Alapítvány and Varázs-Mancsok dog therapy experts.
VIEW THE DISCOUNTS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO! →
We’ve collected all documents you’ll need when you register on location.
You must hand in the PRINTED and SIGNED ORIGINALS when you arrive.
If you’re over 18, you’ll need the ’Data protection and portrait statement’ and the ’Declaration of liability’ documents.
If you’re not yet 18, you’ll also need the ’Declaration of parental liability’ as well. These declarations differ between Base and Junior events, please double-check which one pertains to you or your child.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS OF SELFLESS HUFF & PUFF
- All officially operating non-profit organisations registered in Hungary with any type of affiliation to dogs (shelters, animal rescue, rescue dog team, therapy animals etc.)
- During application, the name of the organisation must be listed at the team name (e.g. Retriever Rescue Team)
- If there are multiple teams from the same organisation, teams must be numbered (e.g. Animal Rescuers with Tattoos 1, Animal Rescuers with Tattoos 2 etc.)
- Email approval from the given organisation for the team’s use of the organisation’s name (the email must be sent from the official address of the organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please make sure to indicate during application with the team name that you wish to participate in the Selfless Huff & Puff program. Only teams that meet the listed requirements may take part in this 'championship'.