PRIVACY PROTECTION STATEMENT OF HARD DOG RACE’S WEBSITES
The below statement contains the privacy protection rules of the websites harddograce.hu, harddograce.com, harddograce.eu, harddograce.pl, harddograce.cz, harddograce.at, harddograce.si, harddograce.it (henceforth referred to as: Website) maintained by Hard Dog Race Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (2-6. Lövőház utca, Budapest, H-1024; business registration number: 01-09-291006).
- The data handling principles of Hard Dog Race Kft. are in accordance with the applicable laws of data protection, especially Act CXII of 2011 (Inform. Law) concerning informational self-determination and the freedom of information, as well in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation).
- While visiting the Websites, your network identity – ie. your computer’s IP address, the time of your visit and your activities on the Website – is recorded. This data is subsequently stored on our servers in electronic format and will not be shared with a third party unless otherwise required by law.
- When registering on the Websites, a new user only has to provide a nickname and a valid e-mail address. As such, the nickname and e-mail address cannot be regarded as personal information, as neither of these can be connected with the natural person as specified by the Information Act. The e-mail address is not visible to other users and will not be shared with a third party unless otherwise required by law.
- When signing up for our newsletter, you may only provide us with the e-mail address to which you wish the newsletter to be delivered. By accepting to the terms of this Privacy Protection Statement, you give permission to Hard Dog Race Kft. to deliver newsletters and adverts (as specified by XLVIII of the 2008 on the Basic Requirements and Certain Restrictions of Commercial Advertising Activities).
- Data automatically recorded by the server are available to us for 30 days.
- All methods made public by this Privacy Protection Statement concern the handling process of your personal information. We make no separate statement regarding non-personal information.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent from websites to your computer and stored on your hard drive. These files are used by your internet browser program and sent back to the website while you are browsing it. There are cookies that are deleted upon closing the page, and those that are called on whenever you reopen the same website that stored these cookies on your computer. Cookies contain the name of the website as well as the name, value and runtime of the cookie itself. You may change the permission settings for cookies in your browser’s settings.
COOKIES ON THE WEBSITES OF HARD DOG RACE KFT.
For the sake of advertisement appearing on the Website and statistics, a third party (e.g. Google) may send cookies to your computer. The aim of this may be that you get more relevant adverts in the future, or to create statistics of the visitors of our Website and their browsing habits.
You can find the up-to-date Privacy Protection Rules of Hard Dog Race Kft. on the Hard Dog Race Kft. website: harddograce.eu/application/rules-of-privacy-protection/
Hard Dog Race Kft.